Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oldie but a goodie


The picture above is of us in China in the summer of 2007. The following post is from February of '07 on my livejournal. Comment if you used to have a livejournal.

2-28-2007:
Bryan and I have been together for about 3 1/2 years. When we had been dating for about a month, I exclaimed to him, "You're so likable!"

He was utterly confused. He asked, "How am I like a bowl?"

I was utterly confused. I expounded on some of the qualities that I liked about him. He's smart, he's funny, etc. etc.

He had a lightbulb moment. "Oh! You think I'm likable! I thought you said I was like. a. bowl."

*Peggy cracks up for about 5 minutes*

This has been an injoke of ours for the last 3 years

One day, recently...

Bryan said, "I'm like a bull!"

I paused... "Wait, are you saying bull or bowl?"

B: Bull!

P: Bull? I thought you had been saying bowl all these years!!

B: You thought I was like a bowl? That doesn't makee any sense!

P: *rolling on the floor* I can't believe I've been saying bowl and you've been saying bull for the last 3 years!

1 comment:

  1. omg.. i'm totally cracking up!!!!! you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete